Things I’ve Done Lately
Because I apparently don’t tumblr anymore.
- gotten sick. Listen I had my tonsils out for a reason and if it ends up not being the fix, shits gonna get real with my body.
- Have a full course load and work full time while trying to fit in the expectations for my program. In short I am running around a lot and being a horrible friend/sister/daughter/human.
-Watched my cousin kick ass in the Chicago marathon, and cried as I watched people cross the finish line.
-Be super angry that I was told I couldn’t run a marathon because my knees blah blah blah, but I decided after this weekend to stop being a brat and do the therapy well and then maybe… maybe I can run one next year.
-speaking of therapy, trying to find a therapist is the pits. I miss my gal in MKE, but a two hour drive doesn’t seem reasonable, especially with no weekend hours.
- Eating way too much food accompanied by too many beers. Time to shock my system with some fruits and veggies
-Looked into a yoga studio and found one I really like. To be continued….
- Sign up for a information session about getting a doctorate in Special Education cause apparently I want to stay horrible (see above)
- Saw Fleetwood Mac which was AMAZing! They are coming back in February and I am very tempted for round two….